Would you like to know how to gain confidence in Speaking? Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders. Members get equipped to speak with confidence in work and life situations.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs. Some of you that are self employed or work for small organizations may not have access to training to develop your communication skills. Joining a Toastmasters club is an economical way of gaining speaking and leadership skills.
I joined Toastmasters 4 years ago to learn how to structure and deliver a speech. I continue to be a member as I am challenged with the online learning program. This is continuing to grow my confidence in communication and presenting skills. A bunch of people sitting around a room can have fun speaking, giving and receiving feedback.
There are many reasons to join Toastmasters:-
- improve your public speaking skills,
- build leadership skills, maximize your potential,
- enjoy unlimited personal growth,
- work on networking in a small and supportive environment,
- practice writing speeches and presenting in a group setting,
- build self-confidence and self-awareness,
- gain a competitive advantage in the workplace.
In this episode five Toastmaster International members share their reasons for joining, reveal how Toastmasters has helped them and their why they continue to be member. Listen to the episode and learn how to gain confidence in Speaking?
Find a Toastmasters International club near you.