Discover the secrets of how any person can become a millionaire in episode 176 of Retire Well Retire Happy podcast. Learn how time gives your money the biggest chance to grow with financial coach and two-time national best-selling author, Chris Hogan.
Chris Hogan is a best-selling author, a personal finance expert, and America’s leading voice on retirement, investing and building wealth. His goal is to help as many people as possible avoid financial traps and set their families up for the future.
A former athlete Chris now inspires millions through The Chris Hogan Show, his national TV appearances, and live events across the nation. If you think you can’t become a millionaire Chris challenges you to think again. His latest book is based on the largest research study of millionaires ever.
Chris urges people to use this pandemic as a financial wake-up call.
He shares some steps to take in times of uncertainty:-
- Understand your financial position now
- Go into conserve mode to protect your income
- Be very smart as to what you’re spending
- Be intentional – eg eat your food at home
- Have an emergency money fund to have a 3-6 months cushion
- Only spend on your four walls:- housing, utilities, gas and food
- Time gives your money the biggest chance to grow
Chris Hogan is a great motivator and believes you can become a millionaire regardless of where you are now. To help yourself you need to grow in knowledge and take the right actions.
You are better off telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.Chris Hogan
Discover the secrets of how any person can become a millionaire.
Connect online with Chris
Have you listened to the last episode of Retire Well Retire Happy Podcast?