Holestic coach, Kameyl Singh, believes you need to think healthy to be healthy for retirement in part 2 of this look at health habits. If you are tired of feeling stuck with your daily routine then some simple changes can make a huge difference to your health.
Holestic Healthy Habits include:-
- Eat organically grown food to avoid chemicals
- Eat less food containing sugar, gluten, dairy and soy. These food can be inflammatory which can affect your bowels and energy.
- Create good gut health bacteria by taking probiotics, apple cider vinegar, add lemon juice to drinking water
- Drink herbal teas like peppermint tea
- Create good eating habits by eating slowly
These are simple ways to help your digestive organs to work efficiently.
Kam believes that our bodies do not deal with stress very well. Especially when we are older pain and diseases builds stress and our bodies cannot deal with it. It can start to spill over into our bloodstreams and affect the organs causing our whole system to go into choas.
Implement Kam’s simple Holestic Healthy Habits to improve your health. Our bodies are exposed to chemical stress every day when we live in cities. Chemical stress can come from either the food choices we make or from our exposure to the chemicals that surround us. After all you need to think healthy to be healthy for retirement.
Listen to part 2 of Kam’s tips for healthy living. Simple changes can make a huge difference to your health.